We Protect Your Information
Why We Collect Cookies
We Collect The Following Cookies
During a user’s visit to our website we may collect the following information:
- user names
- user contact information including phone and email address
- user demographic information, including zip codes and addresses
- user preferences and interests
- user information derived from website’s forms, servers, service/product offers
- user information voluntarily provided during the usage of the website via chat or other website-enabled communication methods
In addition to the above-defined information, the collected cookies that may be use to extract user-related information. While the cookies that we use may change from time to time, as we improve and update our services, we generally collect the following cookies:
- Strictly essential cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, but are not limited to cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart (if applicable) or to make use of e-billing services.
- Website performance cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our website. These cookies also enable us to see how visitors navigate around our website. The use of these cookies helps us to improve the navigational aspects of our website. For example, by using the performance cookies, we can determine if the visitors to our website found what they were looking for with a relative ease.
- Functionality cookies: We use these cookies to identify when a particular user returned to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for an given user. This personalization feature give us the ability to greet any given user by its name, and it enables us to remember the user’s preferences, such as choice of language or region.
- Target cookies: The target cookies track users’ visit to our website, the pages these users have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Research cookies: From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Third Party Content
Links To Other Websites
Controlling Your Personal Information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information, and cookies to determine your interest in third party products. This may result in you receiving promotional information from third parties. Please let us know if you do not wish to receive the promotional information. If we collect any information, you may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. To comply with this request, we will collect from you a small fee. If you would like to know if we collect at any given time any information on you, contact us by visiting Contact Us page. If you receive said information, and if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How Can You Control Most Social Media Cookies
The Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) establishes and enforces responsible privacy practices across industry for relevant digital advertising, providing consumers with enhanced transparency and control. You can opt out of seeing online interest-based ads from participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the US, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada, or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe. You can also opt out of seeing online interest-based ads from social medial platforms like Facebook, Twitter through your interactive device settings.
Browser Cookie Controls
In addition to opting out of online interest-based ads from social medial platforms, your browser or device may offer settings that allow you to choose whether browser cookies collection is initiated; and the same settings should provide the method for deleting said cookies. For more information about these controls, visit your respective browser informational pages.